About the business
Linxio is a fast-growing enterprise software provider founded in 2014. The software is a world-class GPS Fleet Management & team productivity software that helps businesses improve customer service, increase productivity, reduce costs and get maximum performance from their fleet, assets and team.
Perks & Culture
We are a laid back, tight knit team that thrives in our fresh and innovative tech start-up culture. Our leadership team is very approachable, and enjoys celebrating success while rewarding effort.
When you join our team, you will flourish in this work culture, and be offered the following perks:
- Regular social activities – team lunches, Friday drinks, Switch tournaments, etc.
- Company laptop and equipment provided with all required software
- Regular and ongoing industry & product training
About the Role
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyse business development success. This individual will call and arrange online meetings with clients in order to understand their needs and showcase our software. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
- Demonstrate strong selling and influencing skills
- Working from existing leads to build and grow your pipeline.
- Running your own desk and reaping the rewards.
- Developing new business by consulting small-to-medium sized business owners.
- 1+ years’ of experience in related role
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Bonus points if you have experience in GPS Fleet Management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org