About the business
Linxio is a fast-growing enterprise software provider founded in 2014. The software is a world-class GPS Fleet Management & team productivity software that helps businesses improve customer service, increase productivity, reduce costs and get maximum performance from their fleet, assets and team.
Perks & Culture
We are a laid back, tight knit team that thrives in our fresh and innovative tech start-up culture. Our leadership team is very approachable, and enjoys celebrating success while rewarding effort.
When you join our team, you will flourish in this work culture, and be offered the following perks:
- Regular social activities – team lunches, Friday drinks, Switch tournaments, etc.
- Company laptop and equipment provided with all required software
- Regular and ongoing industry & product training
About the role
- Management of our paid media channels (SEM, Social Media Ads) in Australia & New Zealand
- Develop & execute the performance marketing campaigns
- Analysing and providing optimizing recommendations on all paid campaigns
- Hands-on day-to-day channel management: target group research, ad-copy & creative A/B testing, campaign and budget optimisations
- Support other department initiatives (Branding, Commercial, Product) by providing data analysis from performance marketing where applicable
- Assist in building performance marketing dashboards and periodical reports
- Think about creative ways to drive additional traffic to build awareness outside of performance campaigns
- Work closely with your marketing colleagues for funnel conversion improvement ideas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com