Some of the most commonly addressed queries revolving around driver management & driver tracking include precisely tracking drivers along with corresponding fleet vehicles and the amount of fuel consumption recorded per trip.
Vehicle tracking is a system that combines the car location with the tracking software that collates data for furnishing a report that showcases the multiple locations that the vehicle has been at.
To be specific, driver management & tracking system makes use of GPS to track the location of the designated car. The car location captured can be analysed using dynamic data mapping system via specialised software.
Car GPS trackers, unlike personal GPS trackers, make use of active live tracking with added geo-fence tech. Vehicle GPS trackers offer the end-user complete peace of mind through real-time tracking.
The tracker device makes use of sim card and IoT based mobile app accessible through a mobile phone. The tracker for car uses high quality advanced GPS sensors for better precision.
“A driver management & tracking system may make use of either active or passive tracking systems or both. Modern vehicle tracking systems combine both active and passive tracking systems for better vehicle tracking with enhanced precision and real-time data.”
Mostly, the driver management & tracking system is a plug & play device that can be easily integrated into the vehicle that requires tracking and remote monitoring. The electronic tracker or a tracking device is plugged into the onboard diagnostics that are part of the vehicle primarily.
The tracker may or may not contain a battery for a power source or might derive power directly from the source, i.e, the vehicle.
A GPS fleet tracking technology system is made up of the following components
- Fleet GPS tracking
- Data tracking server
- Customised mapping interface
Applications Of Driver Tracking System
- Driver Training
- Driver Management System
- Driver Behaviour
- GPS Tracking
- Vehicle Location Tracking
- Safe Driving Reportage
- Fleet Operations Data
- Driving Behaviour
- Fleet management and fleet tracking
- Route optimisation
- Scheduling and dispatch
- Vehicle security and safety
- Onboard diagnostics monitoring
- Fuel usage monitoring
- Asset tracking & asset management
- Field service management
- Monitor drivers in real-time
Industries That Gain From Vehicle Tracking Technology
- Transportation & Logistics
- Oil, Gas & Mining
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality Industry
- Delivery & Dispatch Services
- Healthcare & Emergency Services
- Vehicle & Equipment Rental Services
- Farming, Forestry & Agriculture
- Private & Government Defence Sector
With Linxio, you can
- Track, identify and prevent unauthorised use of business or work vehicles
- Track, control and evaluate fleet fuel costs
- Reduce labour costs by decreasing the turn-over time
- Enhance scheduling and dispatch through customised reporting
- Improve driver behaviour
Our GPS devices come with extended battery life and continued technical support to boost customer service.