Fleet Tracking & Management
Complete Fleet Management
GPS Fleet Management Software for Your Company
Big and Small, Private and Commercial.
Find the solution you need with our solution advisor. Linxio provides tailored tracking solutions for companies and private clients.
Real-time GPS tracking with live data on speed and engine diagnostics.
Comprehensive reporting suite with custom columns to view & download.
Complete maintenance software for one off and recurring reminders.
Monitor and report on the driving style of your drivers with scorecards.
Get a complete overview of your fleet with a unified, data rich dashboard.
Alerts / Notifications
Receive alerts and notifications for speeding, geofencing, and many other metrics.
Get a live demo
No better way to see the benefits for yourself, register for a live demo and put the Linxio GPS tracking software to the test
Fleet Management Tracking Software
Benefits of Implementing a Quality GPS Fleet Tracking Solutions
At Linxio, we excel at all aspects of GPS fleet tracking with our exclusive fleet tracking management software. Whether you have a large or small private or commercial company, you can benefit from our fleet tracking software. Keeping your fleet on schedule and on time is critical to your business, and being able to see exactly where they are on their journey can go a long way in being able to let your customers know when their shipments are going to arrive.
Along with being able to see where your shipments are, our clients get a host of exclusive features with our fleet management and tracking software suite. You can get feedback on your driver’s behaviour to ensure that they’re driving safely in all weather conditions, and we also offer a comprehensive system that ranks your drivers based on their performances.
It’s also important that you keep on top of routine maintenance and your fuel costs to reduce your company overhead, and our fleet maintenance tracking software can help you plan routes and set reminders for routine maintenance. This can cut your overall costs and reduce your company overhead, especially if you have a large fleet of vehicles.
There are several benefits that come with implementing a GPS fleet tracking system:
Since each vehicle gets outfitted with fleet tracking software, you can maximise your company’s productivity. Ensuring your drivers are being as productive as possible, and it can reduce the hours you spend pouring over logbooks.
Because your drivers know that you’re tracking them, they’ll practice safer driving. It helps get rid of bad habits like hard braking, speeding or unsafe driving. Also, it pinpoints your driver’s location in the event of an emergency.
You can effectively plan routes to maximise your fuel savings. Your drivers will most likely reduce their vehicle idling time, and you can mark out a clear route to increase how far your fuel goes.
Protects Your Investment
Should a vehicle in your fleet be lost or stolen, GPS fleet tracking can give you a constant location. You’ll be able to quickly and easily recover your vehicle and save valuable time and money.
Real-time GPS Tracking with Live Data
Get a complete overview of your fleet with the exact location and information about their current route and speed to help to make better business operations decisions.
With data captured second by second, and accuracy using high gain antennas.
High quality GPS tracking devices with lifetime warranty on hardware.
Increase Driver Safety & Education
GPS trackers not only show location, monitoring driver behaviour to increase safety and reducing accidents is the biggest motivation for fleet managers who use our GPS fleet management software.
Scorecards measure harsh acceleration, braking, cornering, speeding & RPM.
Each driver can see a leaderboard in order of best driver to worst driver.
Manage and Reduce Fuel Costs
Fuel costs are a major portion of a companies expenses, and our clients have seen upwards of 25% savings in fuel costs in their fleet by managing routes, poor driver behaviour, and fuel card misuse.
Monitor routes taken and plan more fuel and time efficient routes.
Fuel Card Integration
High quality GPS tracking devices with lifetime warranty on hardware.
Get on Top of Maintenance
Manage all aspects of your fleet’s maintenance needs such as scheduled services and non-scheduled repairs, registration, insurance and more. All integratable with 3rd party software.
Replace the spreadsheets and move to a dedicated fleet maintenance software.
3rd Party Integrations
Connect other maintenance software to the Linxio platform to keep data synced.
Why choose Linxio as your GPS Fleet Management Provider?
Latest 4G Technology
We only use the latest 4G GPS tracking devices to future-proof your business.
Data is updated in real-time, not every 5+ minutes like some other companies.
Our software is ever evolving, constantly updated with new and innovating features.
Highly secure, penetration tested software with 256bit military grade encryption.
We believe our hardware is the highest quality available and stand by a lifetime warranty.
No contracts with our software plans mean we work hard to keep your business
Best Price Guarantee
We will not be beaten on price for and will beat any quote for a comparable product.
Over 1500+ companies trust Linxio from large multi-nationals to small business owners.
GPS Tracking Systems for Fleet Vehicles – Questions and Answers
- What is fleet GPS tracking?
- GPS trackers are devices that you fix to the vehicles in your fleet that connect wirelessly to a centralised hub. Each device will send a signal that allows you to watch the progression of the vehicle along their route. It’s popular for use with commercial and private companies who want to keep track of all of their vehicles when their drivers have them out for deliveries or runs. You can also set them up to send information on the driver’s habits as well.
- How does GPS fleet tracking work?
- GPS (global positioning system) is a radio navigational system that spans the entire world. It’s made up of 24 satellites that connect to ground stations. The GPS unit fixes to the vehicle, and the satellite transmits a signal to the GPS unit to get the location. The GPS unit then sends transmissions to the centralised receiver unit. This gives the exact location of the vehicle in question, and it also can give you the time and speed the vehicle is travelling at during a given time.
- How much does GPS fleet tracking cost?
- At Linxio, we take great pride in tailoring our fleet GPS tracking software to suit our clients’ needs and wants without breaking their budgets. We’ve worked with both small and large companies across Australia to customise a software package for their businesses, and we want to help you. You can get bulk pricing if you have more than five vehicles in your fleet, and we run promotions throughout the year.
Contact Linxio Today!
Do you want to know more about our GPS fleet tracking solutions? Maybe you’d like us to tailor a quote to suit your needs. Either way, we invite you to contact us today!
Ready to transform the way
you manage your fleet?